Scott McKay Contracting Ltd. Safety Policy
The safety of our employees and our customers is a top priority at Scott McKay ContractingLtd. In 2002 we introduced a company safety policy and program. Although not COR recognized, our policy has been reviewed and approved by project managers from the Government of Canada and ATCO Electric.
Safety Policy Statement
The company’s policy is:
- To provide a safe and healthful place of employment for every employee.
- To abide by accident prevention regulations set forth by the federal, provincial and local governments.
- To provide rules and regulations for the safety of employees and to warn them under certain conditions regarding the hazards of their position or employment. This includes supervision.
- To furnish reasonably safe machinery and equipment. Included is the duty to inspect and repair.
- To exercise ordinary care to select careful and competent fellow workers.
We are sincerely interested in the safety and welfare of our employees. Accident prevention is essential to maintaining an efficient operation.